With 430 Reviews, an average 4.4 / 5 stars and for $76, the Schwinn Balance Bike is really a deal. If you want a simple balance bike for your kids who are well belt and which will also cost less, I highly recommend this full aluminum alloy made bike..
SEE HOW CUSTOMER IMPRESSED BY THIS BIKE ON AMAZON[/dt_button]
FEATURES BROUGHT TO YOU BY SCHWINN BALANCE BIKE
The brand Schwinn is respected in the cycling world for the quality of their bikes. All the features listed below will prove this is definitely a Cool balance bike – with capital C!
1. RUBBER TIRES
The inflatable tires made out of real rubber give the Schwinn Balance Bike a sharp, real bike look and a smooth ride.
2. ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBARS AND SEAT
The adjustable seat on the Schwinn Balance Bike make it suitable for children ages 3 to 5 years old. Plus, handlebars can be adjusted according to your kids hand size is another great addition of the bike. They are designed to be wide enough to ensure balance.
3. UNIQUE AND SAFE DESIGN
You can read many reviews of customers who LOVE the design of the Schwinn Balance Bike. This is the only bike with a foot to floor frame design which offers a perfect balance while riding. Kids will also be able to safely place their feet on the ground at any time, giving them full control of their bike. Some people said they couldn’t believe how well made it is for a tiny balance bike! No wonder most German products are so trusted.
- The Schwinn balance bike costs less than $80. With all the features mentioned, considering the other balance bikes on the market, this bike is absolutely a nice choice.
- The frame is made of aluminum allow which in turn makes the bike durable.
- Very suitable for growing children thanks to adjustable seat and handlebars
- Schwinn creates solid and sturdy bikes in general.
- The Schwinn’s footrest seems a little small and awkwardly placed
- Major negative reviews are about minor scratching on the frame of the bike and paint job.
- Slightly heavy – not apt for smaller riders.
- I recently found that the assembly of Schwinn Balance Bike took customers about 30 minutes, which is a bit longer than some of the other bikes. It’s not really a bad thing but should be considered.
Check price on Amazon now![/dt_button]
From my viewpoint, the footrest of Schwinn Balance Bike is problematic for the younger kids. For older preschoolers, the footrest doesn’t appear to be an issue, but with small-framed children, it has a tendency to hit them on the calves when they are running with the bike. Let me compare this bike’s footrest to the KaZAM’s by a picture as following
The seat – Good!
The seat and metal framework – Has great welds and appears durable!
Pneumatic tires – smooth and comfortable!
While the Schwinn is not the best, it owns many features are worth the extra investment and better than some of the cheaper, flimsier models. Buy this bike for your kids without any hesitation now!